Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Frog Prince?


Although we didn't do much this past Labor Day weekend I still felt as busy as a beaver and on Monday I ran to the grocery store just before the boys had to head out to t-ball practice. Seems like my days are planned down to each and every minute so I wasn't prepared when Nolan just HAD to tell me something. Finally, when he got my attention he presented what he found in our backyard...a frog! Of course, he wanted to keep his new pet and proceeded to make him a home in a little tupperware container which I immediately and secretly questioned...keep or pitch? He added some water and blades of grass and voila! a home any toad would love! After about an hour of toting around his new friend I encouraged him to set his frog free to eat insects and hop through greener pastures. He was sad but agreed to send Kermit on his way. But before he hopped off I took this picture so we'd always remember him!

No comments:

Post a Comment