Monday, August 24, 2009

1st Day of School







It was a BIG day at the Wilson household this morning! Both boys were up and at 'em by 6:50am this morning, dressed, brushed (teeth and hair) and downstairs by 7am and ready for breakfast! After some pictures outside Nolan and I met our neighbors, Evan and Adam, and together we made our way to school. Nolan was excited and walked to his new classroom with the confidence of a high school senior! He hung up his bag, got a quick picture with his teacher, sat down and began playing with some Play Doh at his seat. I gave him a hug and asked him if it was ok for me to go and he says "yep!" There's not a doubt in my mind that he's completely ready for Kindergarten!
Now that Nolan was off to school it was Luke's turn! He was thrilled to no end to wear his big red back pack! He marched into his classroom, also with great confidence, and began playing. We chatted a moment or two with his teachers and headed out. He didn't even notice! I do hope he finds comfort in his teddy that I packed in his bag especially for nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment