Friday, November 5, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

A few weeks ago we made our annual trip to the Halls Farm Pumpkin Patch. We've visited another pumpkin patch several years ago when Luke was about 18 months old and well, we keep returning to the tried and true. This pumpkin patch truly resembles the "less is more" philosophy. As always I attempted to pose 3 children in the same photo and as always, I get a great shot of Nolan and Dane and interesting participation from Luke. Once I put away the camera the boys finally got to have the fun they were promised! Hay mazes, corn mazes, tractor climbing, farm animal viewing and pumpkin picking-outing. The only event we missed this year was the evening hay ride which was sold out 2 hours before the next ride. I think our pumpkin farm secret is out because every year it seems to be a bigger and bigger group of people hanging out at the pumpkin patch. Next stop...Halloween!

3 Brothers together (sorta) :)

I finally got a decent shot of Dane.

Hanging out in an old truck!

A great picture of Luke and Nolan. Sure wish I could get a picture like this with Dane included.

Luke LOVED picking out his pumpkin this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment